We’re hiring iOS mobile developers
We are looking for an iOS developer with 6 Months or more of development experience in Objective-C on the iPhone who can take an idea to a working mobile application that can be submitted to the Apple iTunes store. You must have extensive experience coding in Objective C; specifically, UIKit. You must have conceived of, built, and launched at least one native iOS application. You must be passionate about the user experience, and have strong product instincts. The ability to optimize for limited resources: memory usage, connectivity, battery life, CPU, etc. is also expected.
You should know very well:
- Objective-C (especially UIKit), ideally through some commercial experience (Mac OS X and/or iPhone), a university course, or independent iPhone application development.
- Native iOS Development
- Using web services through REST or other APIs
- Common conventions in mobile development and design patterns.
- Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms).
What you will be doing:
- Making new mobile applications
- Converting HTML5-based mobile web applications into native iOS applications with improved interfaces.
- Creating prototypes, mockups and iPhone/iPad apps for new product/service ideas.
- Having fun doing creative work that will be seen by millions of our users.
- Excellent take-home package to start, with reviews and increases every year.
- Our team is quite small right now: 4 people, so you will have a lot of influence and flexibility.
- Every Wednesday is Team Lunch day at the company — its a fun group treat with everyone around one table.
- Sane job hours: M-F 9.30 am to 7.00 pm with breaks in the middle for lunch and tea/coffee (no overtime or weekend work)
Apply for this position
Email anand @ FameExpress.com a link to your online presence and links to any mobile applications that you’ve built.