We have several websites, web applications, facebook applications and mobile applications, and we make new ones every few weeks. They all look seriously ugly. We need someone to make them look awesome, and dare I say… sexy.
You should know very well:
- What makes sites look great
- What colors and fonts work great together
- What makes Infographics share-worthy
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Some sort of graphics application, e.g. Adobe Fireworks
- Basic on-site Search Engine Optimization (using the right tags at the right places)
- Use of Google Web Fonts and alternatives
- Use of viewport meta tags and other little things are make sites look good on mobile devices
What you will be doing:
- Making existing websites mobile browser compliant.
- Creating prototypes, mockups and landing pages for new product/service ideas that we wish to test.
- Designing Infographics and marketing collateral.
- Designing small graphics like icons, logos, buttons whenever needed.
- Having fun doing creative work that will be seen by millions of our users.
- Rs. 15,000 per month take-home to start, with reviews and increases every year.
- We’ll provide you with a Windows laptop and you will have optional access to a Macbook at work. For testing designs, you will also have access to Android and iOS phones.
- Our team is quite small right now: 4 people, so you will have a lot of influence and flexibility.
- Every Thursday is pizza day at the company — its a fun group treat with everyone around one table.
- Sane job hours: M-F 9.30 am to 7.00 pm with breaks for lunch and tea/coffee. (no overtime or weekend work)
Apply for this position
Email anand @ FameExpress.com a link to your portfolio.